Sunday, November 16, 2003

did you hear about Granma Lula's heart attack? I guess that she is doing OK and will get through it. But you know we should post things like that on here so people are informed. I heard this from Angela. She went and saw her last weekend.
I heard that she (Angela) is going to mom's for Thanksgiving and so is Lisa. So it should be fun. Tyler is going to Ruth's family though so he won't be around.
I wish we could be there. We are hosting Andy's family though. His mom and dad and a brother and sister are all comming so we will have a full house.
We are doing pretty well. I am just counting down the weeks until I can have this baby. something like twelve I think.
Well I hope you all have a happy holiday and remember we are all thinking of you even if we can't be there.
Polly and Andy and Family!

No comments: