Sunday, October 17, 2004

Whitehead Family Forum

How did the interview go Polly? When will you guys hear about a job? Hope all went well!

Hi Joe, I guess this is a very in-frequently visited place, but it's not totally dead yet! I would like some pictures if you want to send them. Do you need my address, or are you just e-mailing or what? How is the newly-wed life? I hope you are doing well.

I wish I could get some desire to actually do some studying tonight...but it is one of those cold, rainy lazy Sunday's and I would rather just veg out. We are doing well, just had a nice weekend with Lestie and Tim. We went to the pumpkin patch, and got gouged for kids rides etc, but they loved it. I am getting fatter daily, it is so fun to feel the little one squirming around in there though. I can't remember if I mentioned it, but it is a girl! I am so excited to finally be able to buy pink girly things! She will be well loved by her big brothers. Ok, that is about it...not much else new- school, church, blah blah all that jazz. :)
Love,
Juliette

No comments: