Thursday, October 30, 2003

Hi everyone, I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving time! I wish we had the dough to go somewhere, but we are trying to save to go to Idaho for Christmas. I guess we will be hanging out here by ourselves, but since I never see my husband anymore, any kind of time with him is great! We are all well, Conner had croup a couple of weeks ago and ended up in the ER, but he is fine now. He is attending a 4 day a week preschool, and thoroughly enjoys it. Jackson is my little pretender, he has quite the imagination! He was diagnosed with a moderate hearing loss in one ear, but we have yet to be referred to a speech pathologist to see what we can do to help him. He is doing well with language, but I worry that he misses so much. Bryce is finally pulling himself up on things, but still does the army crawl at 11 1/2 months! He is a great baby though, and I much prefer that to one that is running by now. Chris is doing great in school, and is steadily racking up the free airline tickets from going to Vegas every weekend. I am doing well in my classes, and actually like the time away for a few hours a week. We hope to go to San Fransisco in December, but our plans may be on hold because we just found out Chris' mom has breast cancer. We are praying that she will get through this, but don't know much yet. If you think about it, a few extra prayers from my family sure wouldn't hurt. I guess that is it, we love you and think of you often!
Love, Juliette

No comments: