Sunday, October 26, 2003

Dan headed off for Switzerland yesterday. He will be there a week. We had a great time in Breckenridge. The place we were at was really beautiful. There was just a skiff of snow on the mountains and the weather was definitely cooler but beutiful for hiking and biking. We went to a gold mine and hiked to a lake, went four wheeling over a mountain and spent a day cruizing the outlet mall in Silverthorn. The scenery was gorgeous. I thought of you Ben but remembered you had said your kids were not out of school and we were about 2 hours south and west of where you live. Tyler and Ruth were wanting to come but they had things come up as well. I should have called but I was positively running to get "on vacation" and by the time we had mellowed out enough to call, the trip was almost over. I was just thinking how sad it is that we are all so busy running around that we don't take time to stop and smell the roses as it were...or to remeber our neighbors, let alone our families. It's that trouble of having to prioritize everything until you have prioritized your life right out of control. I must be doing something wrong...Anyway, I do love you all and think of how you are doing. I hope it is well.
Love, Lisa

No comments: