Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Well Ben I admire you and Julie. I wish I ran more. I guess I need one of those jogging stroller things I always think I will just wait until I can leave them with Drew (I walk in the AM with friends) this year has been so pleasant for so long that we have not had to quit yet. But I don't think I will be running walking is enough. Although there is a lady in my ward who can walk the 10K in 12 minutes but maybe it is the 5K I can't remember but a bunch of ladies in my ward who walk each morning were very impressed. Anyway I beleive in taking care of yourself. If I have to get old I better look good doing it.

All is well in Idaho. The weather is beautiful and the kids are fine. We have had the usuall colds and stuff but nother major yet. Max is growing fast and loves to smile and laugh. He has more of the personality of his sister than Sam which is good and bad. He got his shots today and was very offended by them. Every time he wakes up he just cries really sad like. Sam has always been one who was very tough and he never cried when he got his shots or when he falls down. In fact now he runs staight to the mirror so he can see the blood, he wont even let me put a bandaid on it till he had stared in the mirror for a while.
Marissa made it into the nutcraker again this year. But that means not going to far for Thanksgiving because of practises. We have tickets to the Utah game the weekend before so we will be at moms then and Drew has the whole week off. We thought we might head over to Denver to visit Drew's aunt and uncle and stop by Ben and Julie's but if you are not going to be there let us know. Take care.

Love,
Angela

No comments: